Director of Sales, West
Los Angeles, CA
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently seeking a West Coast Director of Sales. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing strategic solution-based sales to assigned enterprise accounts in order to meet/exceed all business/sales targets. Build high level relationships in an effort to execute/ensure account growth and optimum customer satisfaction. The purpose of this position is to create new business revenue as well as further develop existing executive level client relationships in the following verticals: Financial, Auto, Higher Education, CPG and QSR.
- Meet and exceed Quarterly and Annual Sales Goal
- Focus on building, maintaining and exceeding territory ad revenue through new-business prospecting and creative and strategic selling
- Partner with potential clients to uncover their business needs and leverage Playwire to develop creative advertising solutions
- Focus on initiating, and developing relationships with key clients within given territory
- Diligently track and manage advertiser deal pipeline via CRM in order to accurately measure and forecast all developing opportunities
- Secure strategic level relationships with senior client contacts within the account list or territory region
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; or equivalent
- 7+ years of digital media sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of the programmatic, RTB, platform, automation eco-system
- Deep knowledge of digital media advertising trends
- Proven track record of exceeding individual quota
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently internally and externally
- Clearly and effectively convey your passion and product knowledge in a polished manner
- Display a passionate, pro-positive, and problem solving attitude
- Overwhelming desire to win, and to continually improve your personal and professional skills
- Experience working with top digital media planning/buying agencies in the respective region
- Strong presentation skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.