Director, Business Development (APP)
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals. To keep pace with our explosive growth we are currently seeking a Director, Business Development (APP).
As Director of Business Development, you will leverage your experience and relationships to build partnerships with publishers in the mobile app space and make them successful. You will act as the CEO, as well as SME, of your own book of business. You will be a market evangelist for Playwire, identifying opportunities to make publishers more successful using Playwire’s product suite.
- Manage and deliver against the full publisher sales cycle, from prospecting to new partner launch
- You will interface, negotiate and develop high-impact relationships with mobile gaming & app developers to build business partnerships and support company growth
- Network at events and meet-ups within the mobile gaming / application space to build business relationships and partnerships
- Confidently articulate the Playwire value proposition to key decision makers, including C-level executives
- Attend industry events and embody the Paywire brand externally
- Work with a cross functional team to enable successful a launch and deliver results that exceed customer satisfaction and set partnerships up for long term success
- Be a creative problem solver and translate a customer’s needs to map to opportunities that Playwire can address
- Be an expert in Playwire’s product suite
- 4 to 7 years with a successful track record building partnerships in the mobile ad tech space
- Knowledge of full stack programmatic advertising solutions (across desktop, mobile, and video, and mobile SDK) is a must
- Demonstrated relationships across adtech ecosystem (e.g. Publishers, SSPs, and DSPs)
- Strong verbal, written and formal storytelling / presentation skills
- Proven track record of meeting / exceeding revenue targets
- Experience negotiating and closing 7-8 figure deals
- Willingness to travel as needed to build relationships and close deals
- Embodies a ‘yes we can’ attitude with a passion to win
- Deep understanding of industry issues, coupled with a vision for growth and passion to scale Playwire’s position in the industry space
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.