Boca Raton, FL
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
• Research and identify solutions to technical issues.
• Work with Technical Solutions team to determine when a custom solution is needed, and to scope out and deliver that solution.
• Work with the rest of the client-side development team to turn promising solutions into fully-supported parts of our core technical product line.
• Provide a professional, positive experience for our customers, building relationships with them.
• Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
• Experience with responsive design and cross-platform scripting for desktop/mobile.
• An understanding of source control, particularly git and Github.
• Experience working directly with customers, accompanied by strong communications skills.
• Experience with video for the web, particularly HTML5 video.
• Experience with advertising units, terminology and standards, such as VAST and VPAID.
• Experience working in a team using Agile development and project management practices.
• A background in QA, testing, and/or customer support.