Senior Technical Solutions Engineer
Boca Raton, FL
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
- Research, identify and develop solutions to technical issues.
- Isolate root causes of issues, separate real technical concerns from those that are misidentified
- Work with Technical Solutions team to determine when a custom solution is needed, and to scope out and deliver that solution.
- Work with the rest of the client-side development team to turn promising solutions into fully-supported parts of our core technical product line.
- Use calls, video chat, text chat, email, and support documentation as ways to communicate with internal and external teams
- Maintain and build out our internal and external documentation
- Provide a professional, positive experience for our customers, building relationships with them
- Use data and follow up to confirm successful execution of all efforts
- Participate as needed in onboarding efforts for new customers
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 and HTTP.
- Experience with responsive design and cross-platform scripting for desktop/mobile.
- An understanding of source control, particularly git and Github.
- Experience working directly with customers, accompanied by strong communications skills.
- Knowledge of full stack programmatic advertising solutions (across desktop, mobile, and video, including OTT) is a must
- Knowledge of the overall ad tech landscape and related advertising technologies that allow you to provide feedback and optimizations to the team that drive best in class results for our digital publishers
- Experience with video for the web, particularly HTML5 video.
- Experience with advertising units, terminology and standards, such as VAST and VPAID.
- Experience working in a team using Agile development and project management practices.
- A background in QA, testing, and/or customer support.