Yield Operations Coordinator
Boca Raton, FL
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently seeking an Entry Level Yield Operations Coordinator.
The Yield Operations Coordinator monitors and grows Playwire’s top publisher and demand accounts. They regularly review data from multiple data sources to gain empirical knowledge to ensure that our publisher and demand accounts are yielding the best results with the inventory being connected. In addition, they also assist in ad hoc reporting, business intelligence tools, ad operations, and partner communication.
- Maximize revenue across all publishers and partners by identifying new trends and opportunities
- Manage and grow business with new and existing demand sources
- Stay on top of current offerings and make proactive recommendations for growing revenue
- Become an expert on Playwire’s publishers, demand partners, and strategies
- Deliver analysis by leveraging data sets
- Closely monitor and optimize performance of Playwire publishers and demand partners
- Identify, structure, and conduct experiments based on data sets
- Create and implement pricing rules across various platforms
- Present analytical findings to management
- Check and resolve various issues, related but not limited to, publishers, demand partners, or integrations
- Address and/or resolve in a reasonable amount of time questions that come through from publishers or demand
- partners – if necessary, after office hours or over the weekend
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Experience working in advertising
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
Entry Level Position