Boca Raton, FL
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals. To keep pace with our explosive growth we are currently seeking a Marketing Director.
The Marketing Director holds ultimate responsibility for the organizations marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; and implementing directives.
- Determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Manage public relations including thought leadership articles, speaking arrangements, awards submission
- Oversee revisions to Playwire.com and Playwiremedia.com as needed
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field, Master’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in the marketing field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive knowledge of advertising technology jargon and online advertising methods/trends.
- Familiarity of Hub Spot preferred
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM).
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.