Account Manager, Account Services
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager with a strong client management background to maintain and grow revenue for our largest clients. The ideal Account Manager is a self-starter, detail-oriented, analytical thinker who can creatively leverage data to drive results, while achieving client goals and objectives. You should be a great communicator, problem solver, love to collaborate, and enjoy diving into details to solve problems while delivering excellent results. You will own your campaigns, while closely monitoring client KPIs and performance, ensuring that you are exceeding your client’s expectations.
- Works alongside Account Executives, interacting directly with clients, to establish, maintain and cultivate the company/client relationship
- Oversees entirety of campaigns; with such tasks as weekly reporting, making sure KPIs are met, handling all miscellaneous requests, and seeing it through to a successful completion
- Leverage campaign and client data to solve problems
- Continuously monitor and review campaign data, making optimizations as needed to produce desired results
- Liaisons between departments to ensure performance across all campaigns—regarding budgets, pacing, etc.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with cross-functional teams (Ad Operations, Creative, Publisher Success, etc.) to ensure campaign alignment and effective campaign execution
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
- Collaborate with Senior Leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent
- 2+ years sales or agency experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven ability to set clear and deliverable goals – demonstrated tenacity and a commitment to deliver and be accountable for results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high growth environment
- Ability to grasp and solve complex business issues quickly and creatively
- Managing multiple accounts and campaigns simultaneously
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable analyzing identify and solve problems
- Self-motivated, proactive team player who is not afraid to dive deep into problems to identify new solutions
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Consistent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.