Account Manager, Partner Success
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals. To keep pace with our explosive growth we are currently seeking a Account Manager for our Partner Success team.
The Account Manager, Partner Success, is a sales-minded, detail-oriented and analytical persuader who onboards and manages new partner accounts brought in by our Business Development team. The Account Manager constantly reviews data to ensure that our publisher accounts are yielding the best results with our inventory. In addition, the Account Manager is responsible for all aspects of partner onboarding and account creation. This person has an innate ability to manage expectations of clients and deliver clear, concise messages at all levels of a business hierarchy.
- Assist partners, including strategic ones, with questions and concerns regarding their accounts with speed and proficiency
- Manage priority of key accounts while handling other requests in a timely manner
- Keep a regular cadence of effective communication with all partners to ensure Playwire is always top of mind
- Respond to, and resolve, any type of support ticket or inquiry that comes from partners with minimal to no assistance
- Handle executive-level client interactions, including quarterly business reviews, and strategizing bigger picture ideas
- Stay current on all new products & process management releases relevant to partner onboarding and maintenance. Staying informed of industry news and changes to digital advertising standards and practices.
- Collaborate with Creative and Ad Ops teams in the creation, approval & delivery process of custom executions
- Manage timely communication flow between Partner Support and Global Sales team so they are aware of, and selling against, new partner relationships where applicable
- Conduct outreach for more inventory from partner network when demand is high and extra supply is needed
- Proactively optimize or upsell revenue with our partners, while addressing and resolving any issues with our partners. The key is to be the proactive consultant and expert with our partners instead of reactive when there is a problem
- An intimate knowledge and understanding of the inner-workings and systems of Playwire and with your partners. You should have, and be able to communicate, all the answers or know where to find them
- Perform other duties as assigned by management with autonomy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in advertising or sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; strong knowledge of Excel
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong organizational, problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple workflows at once
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.