Boca Raton, FL
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
· Experience working with APIs, either integrating a third-party API or creating your own when necessary.
· Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
· Experience with responsive design and cross-platform scripting for desktop/mobile.
· Facility with source control, particularly git and Github, as used in multi-developer projects.
· Experience participating in code reviews.
· The communications skills and temperament needed to succeed when providing technical leadership and mentorship to other developers.
· Experience with video for the web, particularly HTML5 video.
· Experience with advertising units, terminology and standards, such as VAST and VPAID.
· Experience working in a team using Agile development and project management practices.
· Experience developing for mobile apps and/or OTT devices.
· Experience managing other developers.
· Knowledge of edge computing technologies and use cases.
· Knowledge of data warehousing and processing best practices.