Boca Raton, FL 33431
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator. The primary function of the marketing coordinator position is to assist the Marketing department in driving sales revenue and brand recognition. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for effectively assisting with traditional and non-traditional marketing channels including online, public relations, video, social media, newsletters, sales collateral, and events.
- Assist in planning the strategic marketing calendar by reviewing results of monthly performance and analyzing online marketing tool reports
- Aid in the development and curation of engaging content for all Playwire social media platforms, both internal and external
- Assist in the creation, development and maintenance of all marketing collateral to support business objectives, including all product information and sales related marketing materials
- Assist with the creation, proofreading, and editing of copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Assist with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordination of projects
- Track marketing mix used by competitors
- Assist with social media editorial calendar and new campaigns while monitoring performance
- Coordinate with sales teams on recurring outbound campaigns, including newsletters and surveys.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective partners, such as promotions, social media outreach, new platforms, and other approaches
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related field
- Experience with Google workplace (formerly G-Suite) – Gmail, google drive, google meet, etc.
- Familiarity with social media platforms, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Project management skills for handling multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Must be a self-starter and independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with project management software, such as Trello, ClickUp, etc., is preferred