Senior Account Manager, Partner Success
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently seeking a Senior Account Manager for our Partner Success team. The Snr Account Manager, Partner Success, serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth. Ensure clients derive maximum value from our services. Prepare implementation plans and lead client on-boarding; present content strategy and annual plan. Work closely with clients to identify needs including content approval workflows and consult on best practices for solutions and setup.
Prepare and deliver effective client presentations, including stakeholders at all levels of the organization up to C-Suite. Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams. Regularly evaluate quality of content, managing external content creation, editorial and strategy resources. Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, partnering with the Business Development team to aid in increasing revenue. Ensure a deep enough understanding of clients’ individual experiences to head off potential issues before they become problems.
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Assist partners, including strategic ones, with questions and concerns regarding their accounts with speed and proficiency
- Keep a regular cadence of effective communication with all partners to ensure Playwire is always top of mind
- Respond to, and resolve, any type of support ticket or inquiry that comes from partners with minimal to no assistance
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal
- Handle executive-level client interactions, including quarterly business reviews, and strategizing bigger picture ideas
- Proven ability to interpret large amounts of data and information into actionable, concise and appropriate insights, messaging and communications for top tier clients
- Stay current on all new products & process management releases relevant to partner onboarding and maintenance. Staying informed of industry news and changes to digital advertising standards and practices.
- Collaborate with Creative and Ad Ops teams in the creation, approval & delivery process of custom executions
- Manage timely communication flow between Partner Support and Global Sales team so they are aware of, and selling against, new partner relationships where applicable
- Conduct outreach for more inventory from partner network when demand is high and extra supply is needed
- Proactively optimize or upsell revenue with our partners, while addressing and resolving any issues with our partners. The key is to be the proactive consultant and expert with our partners instead of reactive when there is a problem
- An intimate knowledge and understanding of the inner-workings and systems of Playwire and with your partners. You should have, and be able to communicate, all the answers or know where to find them
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 7+ years experience in Customer Success and/or Account Management in advertising or sales field
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills. Must be very detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple workflows at once
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations